How we use your personal information
St Edmund’s College is committed to the proper management of personal data. On this page you will find a collection of privacy notices, data protection policies and codes of practice that can help you understand how we manage personal data and how to contact us for further information.
Data Protection Policies
Data Protection Statements
- Data Protection Statement for Alumni and Supporters
- Data Protection Statement for Job applicants and candidates for election to College (non-student) membership
- Data Protection Statement for Visitors and Guests
- Data Protection Statement for Staff
- Data Protection Statement for College Members (other than students and alumni)
- Data Protection Statement for Students
- Data Protection Statement for Users of the College’s websites(s)
- GDPR & your Nursing Records
Data Sharing Agreement
The controller for your personal information is St Edmund’s College, Mount Pleasant, Cambridge CB3 0BN. The Data Protection Officer for the College is the Office of Intercollegiate Services Ltd (12B King’s Parade, Cambridge; 01223 768745; email@example.com). OIS Ltd should be contacted if you have any concerns about how the College is managing your personal information, or if you require advice on how to exercise your rights as outlined in this statement. The person within the College otherwise responsible for data protection at the time of issue, and the person who is responsible for monitoring compliance with relevant legislation in relation to the protection of personal information, is the Bursar, (firstname.lastname@example.org).